Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I don't want to care anymore.

But what do I do if I can't stop feeling?
Can't stop worrying?
The littlest things get to me.

I worry too much.
And I just can't stop worrying, no matter how much I try.

Sometimes I wish I could stop feeling.
I wish I didn't care
I wish I could stop thinking
I don't want to lose myself.

I spend too much time considering others.
Some people would consider that a strength.
I would consider it a flaw.

I wish I could act without considering others.
I really do.


165687_1616362166558_1161468675_31417999_6585057_n_large





2 comments:

Melee said...

Oh, dearest. I have been there so many times!
These feelings never completely disappear for it is human nature to worry and care when we shouldn't. But take heart - they do diminish considerably!

Ever said...

I feel the same, dear, too many times. It's always so hard to try and release others' judgements, even when they aren't really there.