Monday, January 10, 2011

Describe yourself in all honesty.

I'm self conscious, awkward, happy, sad, jealous, confused, dreaming, lost, disappointed, quiet, hopeless, guilty, innocent, overlooked, clumsy, funny, worried, lonely, tired, loving, listening, caring, serene, mellow,  uptight, possessive, forgiving, crushed, alone, pensive, cute, misled, crazy, angry, torn, clueless.

I'm not feeling all of these at once.


Hermione: Don't you understand how she must be feeling? Well, obviously she's feeling sad about Cedric, and therefore confused about liking Harry, and guilty about kissing him. Conflicted because Umbridge is threatening to sack her mum from her job at the Ministry, and frightened about failing her O.W.L.s because she's so busy worrying about everything else.
Ron: One person couldn't feel all that, they'd explode!
Hermione: Just because you've got the emotional range of a teaspoon.


These are probably just what I have felt over the last week or so.
But things are changing, getting better.
But i have to put it all on hold for two weeks, until he comes back.

He asked me to please be here when he comes back.
I said I would wait for him.

No comments: